- Maternity leave
- Flexible time
- Shorter working hour
- Work-from-home system (vein authentication protocal appliance)
- Re-employment system after childbirth/maternity resignment
-AZTEC Working Environment Procedural Guideline was published in TOKYO METROPOLITAN GOVERNMENT magazine.
-AZTEC was selected on the article: Ideal-companies Adopting Telework 2015, published by Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare as one of proper organizations.
-AZTEC appeared in Report: Office for Work-Life Balance 2016 published by Gender Equality Bureau, Cabinet Office, Government Of Japan.
-AZTEC has been introduced in the report released by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications as one of the sucessful companies implementing teleworking system. (Japanese language only)
- Fundamental Principal AZTEC Corporation aims to be a company that recognizes its social responsibility and commitment to environmental issues, and generously contribute to the society.
- Procedural Guideline
- Strongly promoting "Energy conservation, Resource conservation" in our business activities.
- Working hard in educating all employees about environment policy, environmental management and development.
Environmental activities/Procedural plan
- Energy conservation
Reduction of power consumption (Lights-out system in lunch time, lights-out for meeting rooms not in use)
- Resource conservation
Reduce of copy paper (Double screen display for pc to reduce print outs)
- Waste reduction/Recylce Encouragement
Waste disposal segregation
- Basic Environment Law
- Energy Conservation Act
- Waste Disposal Act
- Recycling of Containers and Packaging Law
- Procurement of Eco-Friendly Goods and Services Law
- Influenza vaccination
- Rubella vaccination
- Sports: Marathon
- TOKYO marathon
- Marathon Festa in AJINOMOTO stadium
- SAKURA ASAHI KENKO marathon
- SHIROI pear marathon
- CHIBA marine marathon
- TOMISATO Watermelon marathon